Knox Community Schools Believe:
- All students can and will learn.
- All students will receive a quality education that challenges them to reach their maximum potential.
- The curriculum will be comprehensive, rigorous, and relevant for all students.
- All personnel will promote a vision of high academic achievement.
- All personnel will be persons of integrity.
- Effective public relations promote collaboration, accessibility, trustworthiness, and respect between our school and the community.
- Resources are utilized to create a safe and productive learning and working environment that strenghtens our school community.
- School facilities are maintained to promote a clean, safe, and efficient learning environment.
- Technology will be utilized to increase student achievement, enrich curriculum, and prepare students for the future.
- ECA's reinforce lessons learned in the classroom and enhance the educational experiences of our students and create a focus of community pride.
The Board of Trustees of the Knox Community School Corporation has established the following goals and objectives:
- Develop a facilities maintenance plan - (upkeep, replacement, new construction, etc.)
- Achieve an "A" ranking by school.
- Secondary Education - Incorporate a comprehensive alternative education program for struggling students.
- Develop and implement an aligned curriculum.
- Incorporate a professional development and evaluation process geared to support student-based services and classroom achievement.
- Develop and implement a corporation marketing plan.